Казанчева Анастасия Федоровна
Kazancheva Anastasiya Fedorovna
Lector of the Chair of Spanish Studies and Intercultural Communication;
Deputy Director, International ties and educational programs coordinator at the Department of Spanish and English Languages of the Institute of Roman and German Languages, Informational and Computer Technologies.
A.F. Kazancheva has been working at the Chair since 2008.
She gives the following classes:
1) Practice course of the 1st foreign language (Linguistics: TiM, TiP)
2) Intercultural communication in a 2nd foreign language virtual environment (Linguistics, master’s programs)
Area of expertise: Spanish language phraseological fund studies.
- She has a DELE diploma – B2 level;
- Since 2011 she has been a certified examiner for C1 and C2 DELE, taking part in the annual sessions for DELE exams;
- Since 2011 she has been actively working on the search for new, and development of the existing academic contacts with foreign higher educational organizations, Embassy of Spain in Russia, directly with Counselor for Culture and Education Issues Attaché.
- In 2011 and in 2016 she was awarded the Certificate of PSU “For a successful professional activity, creative approach to work”;
- Since 2013 she has been teaching at MIALE in a program of “Innovative strategies of the oral communication (Spanish language)”;
- Association of Russian Hispanists member;
- She is EGPS Project Coordinator (European Graduate Placement Scheme);
- A high qualified expert, who combines traditional as well as new Spanish language teaching methods in her work.