Пронченко Елена Николаевна
Pronchenko Yelena Nikolayevna
Director of the Institute of Roman and German Languages, Informational, and Humanitarian Technologies – Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor Elena Nikolaevna Pronchenko.
E.N. Pronchenko passed the way from a student to the dean. Her vigor and remarkable organizing skills allowed E.N. Pronchenko to combine teaching profession with the management of PSU International Ties Department and then the Department of Spanish and English Language. Scientific activity of Elena Pronchenko is reflected in her candidate thesis titled “Teaching of a Lexical Side of the Oral Speech on the Basis of Synonymy” and numerous publications in the problems of the Spanish Language teaching methods. Present direction of the Chair of Spanish Studies and Intercultural Communication are largely connected with the work of E.N. Pronchenko as a director of the Institute of Roman and German Languages, Informational and Humanitarian Technologies. Innovation projects “Spanish Linguoscope”, “Language School” for school students, “Formation of an Artificial Local Environment of Spanish Language and Culture Transmission”, Linguist - Summer Linguistic Camp – all this was developed and introduced by the chair’s staff under the supervision of E.N. Pronchenko.Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Chair of Spanish Studies and Intercultural Communication. She has been working at the chair since 1986.
She gives the following classes:
1) Translation Theory;
2) Translation Practicum, 1st foreign language;
3) Practice Course of the 1st foreign language;
4) Practicum of the Creative Speech, 2nd foreign language;
5) Foreign Language;
6) Foreign Language in Management;
Area of expertise: a study of the punctuation system of the Spanish language, education of the lexical side of the oral speech.
- In 2008 she had an internship in Enforex language school in Madrid, Spain;
- In 2002 E.N. Pronchenko defended her Candidate thesis “Education of the Lexical Side of the Oral Speech Based on the Synonymy” and obtained a degree of the Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences majoring in 13.00.02 “Theory and Methods of Education”;
- 2003 – Dean of the Department of Spanish and English Languages;
- In 2005-2006 she took an internship at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain);
- In 2008 she was awarded a Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- In 2010 she acquired a title of an Honored Worker of Education;
- In 2011 she became an Associate Professor;
- Since 2013 she has been a director of the Institute of Roman and German Languages, Informational and Humanitarian technologies;
- Since 2013 she has been heading “Linguist” summer linguistic camp;
- In 2014 she took an internship at Granada University, Spain;
- In 2016 she published her textbook on the analytic reading “Te invitamos a leer” (co-author N.V. Sementseva);
- In 2017 she received an Award of the King of Spain for Civil Merits for her contribution into the development of the Spanish language in the Russian Federation;
- In 2017 she took part in the creation of the collective monograph “Text and Discourse”;
- Since 2006 she has been a certified examiner of DELE at A1, A2, B1, C1, C2 levels, as well as a member of a commission in annual DELE meetings;
- A member of Spanish Scholars of Russia Association;
- A high-qualified expert who possesses contemporary innovational methods of Spanish language teaching, and who successfully involves students in the practice-oriented projects.