Семенцова Наталья Викторовна
Sementsova Natalya Viktorovna
Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor at the Chair of Spanish Studies and Intercultural Communication.
She has been working at the Chair since 2000.
She gives the following classes:
2) Fundamentals of the Text Analysis (First foreign language);
3) Practice Course of the First Foreign Language;
4) Speech technologies.
Area of expertise: linguoculturology, phraseology of Spanish language, problems of foreign languages and intercultural communication teaching methods.
- From 2003 to 2010 she was a deputy dean for academic work of the Chair of Spanish and English Languages;
- Since 2004 she has been a member of the jury at the regional stage of All-Russian Spanish Language Olympiad;
- In 2008 she received an academic rank of Associate Professor;
- Since 2008 she has been given classes of Linguistics and Intercultural Communication: Spanish language at MIALE.
- Since 2014 she has been the head of the Center of Spanish Language and Culture;
- In 2011 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Pyatigorsk Mayor;
- In 2015 she took Curso superior de profesores de español in Mester language academy in Salamanca, Spain;
- In 2016 she published her textbook in analytical reading “Te invitamos a leer” (co-author E.N. Pronchenko);
- In 2016 she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Pyatigorsk Mayor;
- In 2016 she actively worked in Linguist – Summer Linguistic Camp;
- In 2017 she published an academic aid in Spanish language “Ocho escalones” (co-author N.I. Filatova);
- In 2017 she took Curso de formación para profesores en ELE in Delibes language school in Salamanca, Spain;
- She is a member of the Spanish Scholars of Russia Association;
- She is a high-qualified, initiative and creative lector, creative and innovation-friended expert.