The Institute’s mission is a qualitative training of top-qualification personnel able to function efficiently in changing conditions of the present.
The Institute of Top-Qualification Personnel Training was formed on February 1st, 2014, conditioned by the Federal Law no.273 “About Education in the Russian Federation” of September 1st, 2013, according to which training programs of pedagogic personnel (doctorate, military postgraduate courses), medical residency, internship programs belong to professional education programs of higher education.
Remits and functions of the Institute.
1. Training of top-qualification personnel organization within frameworks of extramural education and externship.
2. Contribution to the improvement of qualitative scientific and pedagogic personnel, involved in Institute programs, the efficiency increase of their training, retraining, and advanced training.
3. Institute implements the following functions in accordance with task allotted:
- Planning, organization, and improvement of educational, scientific, and innovative processes in accordance with FSES in top-qualification personnel training.
- Working out and implementation of prospective and current (annual) plans of development of:
1. Research and innovative activity (implementation of practice-oriented working outs and thesis researches, including innovative and project results, which are in demand in big enterprises, institutions, and government entities),
2. Project and grant activity (integration of research work of postgraduate students into project and grant activity of the university),
3. International activity (theses writing under the direction of the university and foreign scientific tutors, scientific foreign internships);
- Organization and coordination of the functioning of Chairs and other divisions of the university to provide educational and scientific processes, connected with education and training of postgraduate students;
- Interaction of the Institute with educational, academic, enterprise, controlling organizations and establishments;
- Stimulation of publishing activity of postgraduate students, primarily in editions with RSCI, Web of Science, Scopus indexes;
- Organization of scientific conferences, problem seminars, training, disputes, roundtables on timely scientific problems;
- Preparation of materials on licensing and accreditation of new majors;
- Provision of contemporary implementation of instructions of higher bodies on the issues of top-qualification personnel training;
- Operative connection with Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and other government bodies, on the issues of top-qualification personnel training;
- Working out of control figures project for the Institute enrolment;
- Preparation of the materials on the top-qualification personnel training for their discussion at sessions of the University Scientific Board, and Rectorate;
- Organization of the Institute enrollment in terms stipulated by the control figures of the enrollment, annually approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Entering students documents receipt;
- Preparation of the materials for enrolment board on admission to entering exams to the Institute;
- Organization of entering exams and enrolment board session on Institute enrolment;
- Personal records of postgraduate and doctorate students;
- Formation of database about top-qualification personnel training in the university;
- Accounting formation about the state of top-qualification personnel in the university;
- Provision of the data on the top-qualification personnel training to other subdivisions of the university, statistic management, and higher authorities;
- Consultation for postgraduate, doctorate students, scientific tutors, and heads of chairs about the issue of top-qualification personnel training;
- Creation of favorable condition for the development of the high culture of educational, research and innovative activity of postgraduate students.
Положение об Институте подготовки кадров высшей квалификации ФГБОУ ВО «ПГУ»
|Номер документа: 43
|Дата утверждения: 28.01.2019